Dive deep into each step of the Cause Selling Cycle as Tony Beall, Sr. Director of Fundraising Academy, joins the American Nonprofit Academy on The Nonprofit Show to share his stories and best practices. Tony is joined by co-hosts Julia C. Patrick, CEO of The American Nonprofit Academy, and Jarrett Ransom, The Nonprofit Nerd and CEO of The Rayvan Group. In this series, you will learn how to connect potential donors with your cause and build stronger relationships with them.
- The importance of prospecting and pre-approach in an increasingly competitive nonprofit sector
- The importance of developing genuine listening skills
- How to build units of conviction for use in your presentations
- Basic strategies for overcoming objections
- How to recognize donation signals as the moments when a successful ask is most likely
- Keys for retaining a higher number of donors
- Tony Beall, Sr. Director, Office of Program Administration, SEC Programs