Major gifts are energy! They power new initiatives, sustain programs, and support BIG ideas! Thriving nonprofit organizations rely heavily on Major Gifts to reach their annual fund objectives and support Capital Campaign objectives.
Major Donors are essential long-term partnerships and invest in your vision, mission, and values. But before you can successfully secure a major gift from a major donor you need to define it and determine how you prospect for that level of gift.
Major gifts are the foundation of successful Capital Campaigns. Campaigns fund new equipment, buildings, and endowments to name a few. So, what planning goes into creating a Capital Campaign? What does a fundraiser need to know before starting a Capital Campaign? We’ll chat about that, and so much more!
Join Hannah Berger and Fundraising Academy on April 26 to learn how you can create an effective Major Gifts program and launch a successful Capital Campaign.
- Hannah F. Berger, MPA, CFRE
Founder & Principal, The Philanthropy Coach
- Use your database, annual giving strategies, board, and staff to prospect for major/capital campaign donors.
- Activate the major gift solicitation process.
- Answer the key questions every Fundraiser needs to know about their nonprofit organization before starting a Capital Campaign.
- Create “investor” relationships with your Major Gift and Capital Campaign donors.