Join us in celebrating Black Philanthropy Month, for an insightful panel discussion with transformational leaders within the community. This engaging conversation will feature impactful community leaders, who have transformed lives by garnering philanthropic support on behalf of their causes. Our panelists will share their experiences, and strategies on how to effectively build a balanced revenue stream of strong membership, donors, grants, and corporate philanthropic support. This discussion will include developing a constituency, philanthropic impact on the community, stewardship, and ways to build sustainability.
LaShonda Williams, MPA, CFRE
Trainer, Fundraising Academy
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving, South Texas College of Law
Jeff Shaw, Vice President, Institutional Advancement, Harris-Stowe State University
Marcus Brewer, Special Projects & Development Director, Civic Heart Community Services
Eileen Morris, Artistic Director, The Ensemble Theatre
- Elevate your cause by effectively conveying your case for support.
- Discover unique prospecting strategies implemented by leaders in field.
- Increase knowledge on donor and membership retention methods.
- Learn methods to strengthen volunteer engagement to increase impact.
- Amplify stewardship communications through multichannel media.