Did you know that most nonprofits lose nearly as many donors as they gain each year? Join us for this webinar to stop the churn! We’ll share tips for developing a donor retention plan based on proven cultivation and donor retention strategies.
By the end of this session, participants will have resources for:
- Identifying effective practices to retain and upgrade donors and improve fundraising effectiveness
- Involving board members in the gratitude process
- Creating an organizational culture of philanthropy that encourages all staff and volunteers to help meet donor stewardship and retention goals
- Using social media to embrace supporters
- Engaging event donors…beyond the event
Sharyn Goodson, CFRE
Vice President, Philanthropy
Sharyn Goodson, CFRE, has 25+ years of experience in philanthropy and nonprofit management. She serves as Vice President of Philanthropy for the Leichtag Foundation where she manages grantmaking, leads funder partnerships, and trains and counsels nonprofits.
Prior roles include Vice President of Philanthropy for the Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego; Director of Grants, Jewish Family Service of San Diego; Program Director, Aspen Community Foundation in Aspen, CO; and Program Director for Jewish Family & Children’s Service in Pittsburgh, PA.