This August marks the 11th anniversary of Black Philanthropy Month, which celebrates and elevates African-descent giving. Celebrate with us as we set aside time to connect, reflect, and grow your impact with an enlightening conversation about Black fundraising and philanthropy.
Gain insight on this important topic with our esteemed colleagues: Tamara Craver, LaShonda Williams, Vincent Wilson and Marcus Brewer. All of our panelists are seasoned professionals with backgrounds in education, consulting, healthcare, and social services. Join us to hear their insights, through practical and applicable stories, for engaging black fundraisers and philanthropists to support your mission.
Further your fundraising skills by carrying these insights into your everyday work!
- Tamara Craver – President & CEO, Reality Changers
- LaShonda Williams – Annual Fund Director, Prairie View A&M University
- Vincent Wilson – Deputy Director of Development, Obama Foundation
- Marcus Brewer – Special Projects & Development Director, Change Happens!
- Learn practical advice on how your experiences as a fundraiser are part of a larger conversation.
- Understand why diversity, equity, and inclusion must be at the forefront of philanthropy, and how to apply these principles to support your own growth as a fundraising leader.
- Discover tactical next steps to engage and cultivate philanthropy amongst donors of color.