An organization’s case for support is one of the foundational pillars of fundraising because it clearly defines what your organization does, why what you do matters and is relevant to those you serve, and, most importantly, why people should support your cause. Your campaigns and programs/activities begin with a case for support. Once your case for support has been shared, reviewed, edited, and finalized, you can use it to develop numerous fundraising and marketing materials like grant proposals, fundraising letters, brochures, newsletters, and press releases. Furthermore, a case for support can deepen your engagement and conversations with your donors and prospects.
This webinar will walk you through how your case for support can inform how you navigate critical activities and conversations that move your prospects toward a successful ask.
In this webinar, you will:
- Explore which elements of your case for support you can use when you are uncovering your prospects’ interests, values, and connection to your cause
- Identify which components from your case study will help you deepen your engagement with donors and prospects through meaningful conversations
- Assess how to enhance your donor presentations by sharing case elements that are important to donors
- Use your case for support to organize your solicitation plan with individual donors
- Jack Alotto, MA, CFRE, Trainer, Fundraising Academy