Giving to nonprofit organizations is based on a foundation of trust and transparency, which is an integral part of the Cause Selling Cycle. Trust is the foundation on which philanthropy is developed and sustained. So how do nonprofit organizations build and nurture trust among their donors? Recognizing that transparency and accountability play a role in building trust, this webinar will explore ethical principles that nonprofits must practice to develop and sustain donor loyalty.
This workshop will explore the topics of ethics and accountability through real-life scenarios and provide you with tools to implement sound ethical principles. These tools will help you build a culture of accountability in your organization, support your fundraising work, and create loyal donors.
- LaShonda Williams, MPA, CFRE
Trainer, Fundraising Academy
Annual Fund Director, Prairie View A&M University
- Understand the roles accountability and reporting play in building a donor relationship on the foundation of trust and transparency
- Explore some real-life ethical scenarios featuring donor privacy and rules of confidentiality
- Examine your organization’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to ensure ethical practices are implemented
- Apply ethical decision-making in fundraising